Applicants must obtain a state license first and provide the county with a copy along with a copy of their driver's License when applying.
New retail alcoholic beverage license applications must be approved by the Blaine County Sheriff and Commissioners. This process could take as long as two weeks to get approval. Please allow sufficient time.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Clerk's office.
Blaine County Alcoholic Beverage License Fees
- Draft Beer (includes bottled, canned, and retail beer) - $100
- Bottled, canned beer to be consumed on premises - $75
- Bottled, canned beer not to be consumed on premises - $25
- Retail Liquor (Includes wine):
- 25% of State Fee
- Retail Wine - $100
- Wine by the Drink - $100
- Transfer fee for each item - $20
Idaho Liquor Catering Permit
Please allow at least two weeks to process. Applicant must present:
- A notarized letter from the licensee authorizing the applicant to use their license
- A copy of the licensee's state license
- The fee for a catering permit is $20 per day (limit 3 days)
- After the licensee fills out and signs the permit, it will be submitted to the Blaine County Commissioners for their approval
Transfer of Liquor License
Applicant must present:
- A copy of the state license and driver's license
- Transfer fees are: $20 for each item transferred
- After the licensee fills out and signs the application, it will be submitted to the Blaine County Sheriff and Commissioners for their approval.