Utilities Assistance

Find Help Idaho - click here to find multiple resources in your area.

Project Share Energy Assistance

Blaine County partners with Project Share to provide energy assistance to Blaine and Camas County residents. To qualify for energy assistance, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Your current bill must be past due
  •  You must demonstrate a good faith effort with documentation of at least partial payment of monthly bills in the three months preceding your application
  • The utility you are seeking assistance for must be in your name
  • The utility you are seeking assistance for must be your primary heating source
  • You must meet the income guidelines set by the Salvation Army
  • You must be able to provide proof of all household income for the last month
  • You must be able to provide your identification
  • You must be able to provide your most recent utility bill 

Project Share funds are available on a first come first served basis; please call our office to verify that funds are available.

US Residency Status: We will not ask about your US residency status for any type of assistance with utility bills.  You must be living in Blaine County to receive assistance.

To apply for project share funds please fill out the application and bring it into our office or call to ask how you can apply remotely.

Project Share Application

Salvation Army

Blaine County partners with The Salvation Army to provide non-medical assistance to those in need.  This assistance may be used for utilities. 

Please call to see if you qualify for assistance from the Salvation Army.